Because birth is a life-changing event and you are a warrior woman.
Having originally trained with Katharine Graves, I decided that hypnobirthing was way more than the promotion of a particular type of birth, with a particular set of techniques to help to 'relax'.
It was about providing a range of pick and mix tools that could be tailored to individuals and used in absolutely any birth scenario. It was also about having the time to spend with couples to ensure that they felt that they had the preparation they deserved, and were making the decisions they wanted to make about birth.
The aim of Birth Story Hypnobirthing in Ware is to help you write your own story...a story to be proud of, and a story that makes you feel strong, empowered and calm.
Please note, I am currently only working with individual couples, so all tools and material can be thoughtfully tailored to you.
Included in every package:
- the physiology of birth;
- the hormones of birth and their effects;
- six relaxation techniques (with scripts to use at home);
- five massage and rebozo techniques;
- two light stretches;
- two breathing techniques;
- one powerful fear release technique;
- interventions lowdown;
- ways to make birth more comfortable;
- what to expect from your care providers;
- a clear, defined role for your birth partner;
- birth settings 101;
- possibilities and procedures before, during and following birth;
- the lowdown on birth plans and preferences;
- how to develop a post-natal plan
Your Hypnobirthing package will include the full 10 hour one-to-one birth coaching and two hours postnatal debrief (including the Closing the Bones ritual), with optional extras including the Rewind technique (before commencing Hypnobirthing), reiki healing and additional relaxation sessions.
This unique, individualised package is £425.
The ten hour course is £425 (10 hours antenatal, 2 hours postnatal)
It is also possible to arrange more flexible, individualised packages, if you are struggling with time.